E-Safety Check

Renew your registration E-Safety Check - $39

Motor Bikes and Passenger Vehicles

In NSW there are heavy penalties for driving an unregistered vehicle. This is why you shouldn't leave your registration renewal till the last minute.

If your vehicle is under 5 years old, renewing your resignation is quiet simple. You will not need to have it inspected by at an authorised inspections station like All Car Express.

The NSW and RMS will issue and mail you your vehicle registration renewal a few weeks before it is due. Once received you will need to renew and purchase your new CTP insurance, also known as your green slip.

CTP Green Slip

Your CTP insurer will then send confirmation of your CTP insurance details to Roads and Maritime Services electronically. Once this is done you can simply pay your registration annual fee online via the RMS website.

Get a vehicle inspection (if required)

Most vehicles require an annual inspection, unless the vehicle is exempt. Your registration renewal notice will state whether your vehicle needs an inspection. If your vehicle needs an inspection, you’ll need to organize this with an examiner authorised by Roads and Maritime, who will then send the inspection result to Roads and Maritime electronically.

At All Car Express we are an Authorised RMS Inspection Station and are able to carry out an E-Safety check on your vehicle if its required.

Call us now on (02) 99050366 to book an appointment! Or simply use our online options.

Make a Booking

What They Say About Us