Car problems can be tricky to identify, but at All Car Express we have the latest diagnostic equipment to get you back on the road.
The warning light on your dashboard is an indication that the on-board computer system has detected components operating outside their acceptable range. This can be an indication of a minor problem, or one that may require immediate attention.
If the Check Engine Light comes on while driving, or remains on, it is a warning, of an emissions, or sensor problem and should be analysed.
If the light flashes, the condition is more severe and must be checked immediately to prevent catalytic converter damage.
Our diagnostic equipment can be used for fault finding resetting the warning light once we have repaired the issue.
Our Diagnostic Services Included
- Check of vehicle's computer for fault codes
- Visual check to confirm condition of the PCV valve and fuel filter
- Check of engine timing (where applicable)
- Examination of starting and charging system
- Check 'engine' or 'Service soon'
warning light is illuminated
- Check ignition
- Check electrical and charging electrical
- Poor fuel economy check
- If Engine is running rough
Call us now on (02) 99050366 to book an appointment! Or simply use our online options.
Request A Quote
Make a Booking